As we look forward to emerging from this pandemic, we wanted to highlight changes we have implemented using guidelines set forth by the CDC to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff memebers:
- The restaurant has installed the AtmosAir filtration system in order to safeguard our guests due to this pandemic and beyond. AtmosAir is proven to neutralize coronavirus by 99.92% and is the most effective system for cleaning and decontaminating indoor air and surfaces.
- Please make a reservation, maximum size is 6 people per table.
- All guests are required to wear their masks at all times, except while dining.
- Tables are spaced 6 feet apart in areas without barriers.
- Sanitation stations will be available at the host stand and throughout the restaurant.
- All staff will wear masks.
- A Sanitation Manager will be monitoring staff hand-washing and sanitation of the restaurant.
- Managers will be monitoring guests and staff to ensure everyone adheres to our guidelines throughout the evening.
- The Dining Room will be sanitized regularly throughout the evening.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Dining Rooms and providing you with the services and hospitality we are known for!